You can give or withdraw any of your consents at any time, sending an e-mail on the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller of your personal data is Prouvé UK - PRO FRP LTD, with registered office at the following address: 10 Tower Street, Liverpool, L3 4BJ; Company number: 14081908, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: 0151 351 4600, prouve.co.uk („Prouvé UK”).
Prouvé UK processes the following categories of personal data: first name, surname, VAT number, UTR, address of residence or address for correspondence, e-mail address, telephone number, Partner Number, date of creation of the Partner Account and, if additional consent is given, also image.
When you log in to the system you have to remember that it is your decision to what extent your data will be visible to other Partners of Prouvé UK.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- creating a Partner Account and entering into a contract, performing of the provisions of the contract and its appendices in the form of the Terms and Conditions of Cooperation and the Career Plan, including:
- organisation of the Partner network, maintaining contact with the Partners, implementation of programmes (loyalty, incentive),
- enabling the Partners to order Products, making financial settlements, documentation of business operations,
- calculation of points, Rebates and Remunerations and their documentation,
- for the evidentiary purposes,
if you give us extra consents – also for the purposes of marketing of our products and services and sending you commercial information.
On the terms and conditions specified in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to request from Prouvé UK access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- the right to data portability (to transfer your personal data to other controllers),
- the right to request a copy of your personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Information Commissioner’s Office - ICO - https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/),
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (if we process the personal data on the basis of your consent).
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent can be sent on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the registered office of Prouvé UK (PRO FRP LTD, with registered office at the following address: 10 Tower Street, Liverpool, L3 4BJ).
Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Economic Area that is to our franchisees, however, we wish to ensure you that if this is a case, we will guarantee high level of security of personal data
Full details on personal data protection are available in our Privacy and cookies policy
available at: prouve.co.uk